Monday, September 7, 2009

Chowking at SM Marikina





























































Happy mondays at Chowking SM Marikina... not so happy!


I was confused with their menu board.

The ad says 50% off every Monday. The information was not written in their menu board. The customers will get confused when they see the receipt. I was one of them. 

'50% off on the following items.....' It was not written clearly in the board that you should have at least 2 friends with you to avail this.....

Anyway I ordered fish lauriat P 99.00 plus  siomai P 36  I think... 

Lauriat took 12mins to be served. The food is not hot enough when I received it. The pancit canton is dry. 

Siomai 3pcs.??? I believe, in Chinese traditions dimsums like siomai should always be 4 when it is served.


The verdict!  Dispatching service needs improvement. Information in the menu board should not be confusing. Fish lauriat needs improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment