Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dulcinea Greenbelt





Dulcinea has been part of our generation in the food industry. Quality and good food is always on top of mind.   Since, high school their 'Churros' is one of my favorite food in town, until now quality has not been changed. Good job to that!

Craving for Paella? Go to Dulcinea :) I love their Paella. The flavor is balance, the rice is not overcooked, the texture is fantastic. I enjoy their Paella very much. 

You just need to wait for 40minutes though :) 


I also tried their two dishes the Fabada and the Lengua.  Again, like what I have said, Good Job! 

Fabada - I stopped talking when eating this. :)  Lengua - wow nice texture. The sauce is balance not too overpowering. 'The meat melts in you mouth' :) 



In the industry, challenges are part of the menu. Last weekend, I was with my friends,  We ordered Churros, Arroz ala Cubana and Salpicao. 

Churros - no problem, but when the Arroz ala Cubana was served we were surprised! I was looking for the banana, the egg and maybe some sauce. The usual accompaniments, but none!

It was dry. I mean no harm, but from Dulcinea's years of experience in food, I think they need to improve with this simple dish. 

The Salpicao was plated nicely. The meat is a bit hard for a 310.00 peso dish. I think they need to check their recipe or maybe the supplier of the beef as well. 

Again, I mean no harm. I believe, this is an opportunity to improve. 

I will be eating there again soon! :) 

Chef's verdict 5/10. 










No comments:

Post a Comment