Sunday, January 16, 2011

MOZU Cafe Octagon Building San Miguel Ave. Pasig








Mozu Cafe at Octagon Building, San Miguel Ave. Ortigas Center, Pasig City. 'First impression lasts'    I thought this was a high end Cafe. I checked out their menu, I was delighted with the  food. They were reasonably priced. 

I ordered their Salisbury steak - P 150.00, My friends tried the frozen Brazo De Merecedes - P 150.00 and the mixed vegetables - P 200.00.

The Salisbury steak was flavorful, not over nor undercooked just right.  The egg was cooked ala minute. The side vegetable was great!

The Mixed vegetable was cooked properly. The sauce was flavorful it completes the dish.

Amazing dessert! Usually frozen desserts are too sweet, but this one is well balanced. 
Everything is good! 

We enjoyed the food and the ambiance!

Good Job MOZU!

Chef's verdict 10/10 :) I'll come back to this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment