Sunday, January 16, 2011

Red Mango Greenbelt 3

























'Why is it the Mango is Red?'  Just kidding :) Red Mango one of my favorite Yogurt place in the metro.


Two words for Red Mango's green tea yogurt - 'Simple Pleasure!'  I enjoy their ninety peso Green Tea Yogurt while walking around the mall. The flavor is clean and guiltless.


I don't need any add ons on this, just give it to me as is I'll finish it off :)


Red Mango is another alternative coffee place. If you are a coffee critique, you might want to try their brews. I am always a fan of their latte, because of its full and round flavor.


I always laugh at myself when I see people eating Yogurt and I am the only person enjoying their coffee.  'I am doing solo' :)


Red Mango's Waffle is fantastic. The flavor is balanced. It is very addictive. It goes well with my coffee.


Chef's verdict 10/10


Really, Why is it called Red Mango?

No comments:

Post a Comment