Monday, August 10, 2009

Fazoli's @ eastwood



















sunday night dinner @ fazoli's eastwood.

fried chicken with their home style herb sauce. I can't really figure it out what's in it.

Anyway the chicken is not boring like other fried chickens.

@ P 200 ++ you get 4pcs. chicken, not bad.


the texture is still crispy and the inside is moist and juicy.

I personally like the sauce. it has a balance of herb, sourness and saltiness.

got to eat this again on my next visit.


my verdict! Fazoli's chicken must try!



dessert first before main!

tiramisu @ fazoli's

it has a balance flavor ,the chocolate shavings compliments the base well.
the texture of the toppings surprises your palette every time you bite.

overall I like it, but the inside is a little bit dry.

I am satisfied with my P 75.00 for this dessert.

the verdict! 5/10 for the general public.... for me 9/10 i love tiramisu :)



pasta sampler - lasagna, meat sauce and alfredo.

the pasta is properly cooked.. not overcooked. this is what i like about the sauce - it is simple... you want to impress the people do THE K.I.S.S. 'keep it simple sir'.....

there's nothing new with the sauce but it is properly cooked. that's why it is so good. again do the THE K.I.S.S......

sampler @ P 270 ++

my verdict! 10/10 my friends liked it too maybe 10/10 for the public as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment