Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my binalot experience









































tuesday night terrible traffic @ fort.

We parked at market market to kill time.

We're so hungry we want fast filipino food. So we tried binalot.

Well its fast and the food is hot. We ordered tapsilog, bistek and talong with bagoong.

tapsilog P 80
bistek P 80
talong P 20

tapsilog. wow freshly cooked / prepared. its good. the beef is tender. i was expecting it to be gummy. the tomato and salted egg is fresh.

tapa is spicy, sweet and flavorful. very filipino profile. it has bits of cooked garlic that added more flavor to it.
overall tapa is a winner.

my verdict! 10/10 it exceeded my expectation.


Bistek. the beef is also tender. the flavor is sweet, salty and sour. a balance of all flavors. I am satisfied with bistek. I am not struggling eating the beef. again the tomato and salted is fresh. the rice is hot. the flavor of the banana leaf shares its flavor to the beef.

my verdict! another 10... i was not expecting binalot market market to impress me. :)


Talong. @ P 20 sulit! the talong is freshly fried. honest flavor no seasoning just the bagoong.

the bagoong compliments the talong very well. bland + strong bagoong flavor....celebration of flavors.


my verdict! you don't need to be complicated to cook good food.... 10/10 will recommend to my friends....


No comments:

Post a Comment